Health & Safety Philosophy
Our Company is committed to the protection of employees, property, and the public from accidental injury as a result of work carried out by or on behalf of the company, and the company adopts health, safety, and welfare as a fundamental business objective.
In meeting this commitment we will comply with all legislative requirements including NZS4801 2001 our Occupational Health and Safety Management System. We take all practicable steps to ensure:
- That a safe place of work, safe equipment, and proper equipment are provided.
- That safe work methods are established and practiced at all times.
- That supervision and training are given to all staff members.
- That all employees and other persons entering the work site understand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy place of work.
- Health and Safety Management on site will be the responsibility of the contract Project Manager or other senior staff member with appropriate training appointed by the General Manager.
- Employee participation in active job site health and safety is encouraged.
- Management will encourage early return to work of any injured employee by assisting with rehabilitation and / or temporary change of duties as applicable.
- There is a management commitment to continuous improvement in all health and safety matters.
Our Health & Safety and Quality Certifications
- ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices Accreditation
- Telarc Registration ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Telarc Registration AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- NZTA PreQualification Certificate
- SHE Local Authority PreQualification Certificate
- Impac Prequalification 2018-2020