Health & Safety Philosophy
Our Company is committed to the protection of employees, property, and the public from accidental injury as a result of work carried out by or on behalf of the company, and the company adopts health, safety, and welfare as a fundamental business objective.
In meeting this commitment we will comply with all legislative requirements including ISO45001 our Health & Safety Management System. We take all practicable steps to ensure:
- That a safe place of work, safe equipment, and proper equipment are provided.
- That safe work methods are established and practiced at all times.
- That supervision and training are given to all staff members.
- That all employees and other persons entering the work site understand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy place of work.
- Health and Safety Management on site will be the responsibility of the contract Project Manager or other senior staff member with appropriate training appointed by the General Manager.
- Employee participation in active job site health and safety is encouraged.
- Management will encourage early return to work of any injured employee by assisting with rehabilitation and / or temporary change of duties as applicable.
- There is a management commitment to continuous improvement in all health and safety matters.